Some people would say that writers are a strange type of person. Some people would think us insane. I just say we have an overactive imagination. Here are some of the strange habits that a writer has:
1. Carrying a writing utensil everywhere- pen, paper, notebook, doesn't even matter. We write everywhere and anywhere. Who knows when inspiration will strike and the worst thing that could happen would be to not have anywhere to write it.
2. Working hard (people watching)- we like to classify our people watching as a hard day at work. Where else are we to get inspiration from.
3. I am a writer, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you do say may be used against you in a work of fiction- we can literally take inspiration from anywhere. Who knows when you might appear in a book.
4. Bizarre sleeping patterns- we write at whatever time of day suits us best. For me it is late at night, for some it is early morning. Sleep is for the weak.
5. We constantly talk about our imaginary world where we like to spend most of our time. Let's face it, it's more exciting than this one.